Canadean's "Cafe & Te GR Compania del Tropico: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cafe & Te GR Compania del Tropico"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cafe & Te GR Compania del Tropico" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cafe & Te GR Compania del Tropico"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cafe & Te GR Compania del Tropico, S.L. (Cafe&Te) is a coffee shop chain operator in Spain. The company started operations in 1994 by opening a store in Madrid. The cafes principally offer a variety of coffee and tea products alongside ice cream, tropical juices, paninis, baguettinis, toast, pancakes, natural shakes, pastries, hamburgers, salads, chocolate, smoothies, milkshakes and frappes, cake, pasta, pizza, sandwiches and baked goods. Cafe&Te serves up to 100,000 customers a day and caters over 22.00 million coffees annually. The company also operates in London under Cafe & Tapas brand. Cafe&Te operates a network of 147 coffee shops, of which 101 are company-owned and 46 are franchised in 25 cities spread across Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.