Canadean's "Cairo Poultry Company - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cairo Poultry Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cairo Poultry Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Cairo Poultry Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Cairo Poultry Company (CPC) is a food processing company. The company offers pre-seasoned ready-to-cook and pre-cooked ready-to-serve meals. It provides frozen fried chicken pieces and breast tenders, precooked boneless chicken strips, thighs and drumsticks, dark meat, chicken breast and chunks, wings, and frozen whole chickens. CPC also offers glucose syrup, corn starch, corn oil, and gluten feed and meal. The company markets its products under the brand names CPC, Hubbard, Koki, and Americana. It sells its products to KFC, Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Burger King, and the Sheraton, Marriott, and Hyatt Regency hotel chains. It operates as a subsidiary of Americana Group. CPC is headquartered in Giza, Egypt.