Canacol Energy Ltd (Canacol) is an oil and gas company that explores and produces conventional and unconventional oil fields. The company operates oil and gas reserves in Caguan-Putumayo basin, Llanos basin, Lower Magdalena basin, Magdalena basin in Colombia; and Oriente basin in Ecuador. It also offers drilling services; and develops its VIM 5 and Esperanza natural gas contracts. Canacol also offers negotiation of additional gas contracts for the Clarinete natural gas discovery. The company explores and produces conventional and unconventional oil fields across Canada and the US. Canacol is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Canacol Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2017: Canacol Energy Aims To Replace Production Of Gas Fields Of La Guajira
Jun 27,2017: Canacol Energy Tests 46.3 MMSCFPD From 8th Consecutive Colombian Gas Discovery At Toronja 1 Validating New Commercial Shallow Gas Play
Jun 06,2017: Canacol Energy Provides Colombia Drilling And Ecuador Update
May 10,2017: Canacol Energy Reports Q1 2017 Results
May 03,2017: Canacol Energy Tests 28 MMSCFPD (4,912 BOEPD) From 7th Consecutive Gas Discovery At Canahuate 1
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Canacol Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Canacol Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Canacol Energy Ltd - Key Information
Canacol Energy Ltd - Overview
Canacol Energy Ltd - Key Employees
Canacol Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Canacol Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Canacol Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
Canacol Energy Ltd - History
Canacol Energy Ltd - Company Statement
Canacol Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Canacol Energy Ltd - Business Description
Canacol Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Canacol Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Canacol Energy Ltd - Strengths
Canacol Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
Canacol Energy Ltd - Opportunities
Canacol Energy Ltd - Threats
Canacol Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Canacol Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Information
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Canacol Energy Ltd, Share Data
Canacol Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Canacol Energy Ltd, History
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Canacol Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Canacol Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Canacol Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Canacol Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Canacol Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Canacol Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Canacol Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Canacol Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
Canacol Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts