Canon U.S.A., Inc. (Canon) is a provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. The company designs, develops and commercializes imaging equipment and information systems. It offers products through the divisions such as industrial products, office equipment, healthcare technologies, professional imaging products, production printing, and consumer and home office. The company’s consumer and home office division offers products and services for small offices, house requirements, and for individuals. Canon’s office equipment division provides hardware, software, and services for the office requirements. Its production printing division offers digital presses image and press workflow solutions. The company’s professional imaging products division provides products, accessories, drivers and support services for professional imaging market. Its Healthcare Technologies division offers digital imaging products for diagnosing and treating patients. The company's products are used in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, legal services, and state and local government industries. It has operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Panama. Canon is headquartered in Lake Success, New York, the US.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 18, 2014: Canon U.S.A. Distribution Center In Greater Atlanta Earns New LEED V4 Certification
Mar 26, 2014: Canon U.S.A. Puts Its Digital Imaging Solutions On Disp...
Mar 12, 2014: Canon U.S.A. and Virtual Imaging Inc., a Canon U.S.A. subsidiary, Sign Agreement with HealthTrust to Provide Portfolio of Digital Radiography Solutions
Feb 24, 2014: Canon U.S.A. to Showcase Latest Paper to EHR Solutions ...
Feb 03, 2014: Canon U.S.A. Announces Senior Executive Appointments and Promotions for New Year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Canon U.S.A., Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Canon U.S.A., Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Key Information
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Overview
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employees
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Major Products and Services
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - History
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Company Statement
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Business Description
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Strengths
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Weaknesses
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Opportunities
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Threats
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Key Information
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Major Products and Services
Canon U.S.A., Inc., History
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Key Employees
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Key Operational Heads
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Other Locations
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Subsidiaries
Canon U.S.A., Inc., Key Competitors
Canon U.S.A., Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures