Capstone Therapeutics Corp. (Capstone) is a biotechnology company. The company develops novel peptides and other molecules to support patients with under-served medical conditions. It develops and commercializes product platforms such as AZX100 and Chrysalin. Capstone’s AZX100 is used for the prevention of hypertrophic and keloid scarring and treatment of pulmonary and peridural fibrosis. The company has a joint venture partnership with LipimetiX Development, LLC to develop Apo E mimetic peptide molecule AEM-28 and its analogs. It also conducts pre-clinical studies with AZX100 in fibrosis. Capstone is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, the US.
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2014: Capstone Therapeutics Will Provide an Operating Update and Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Aug 14, 2014: Capstone Therapeutics Will Provide an Operating Update and Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Nov 08, 2012: Capstone Therapeutics Reports Q3 2012 Results
Aug 10, 2012: Capstone Therapeutics Reports Q2 2012 Results
May 10, 2012: Capstone Therapeutics Reports Q1 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capstone Therapeutics Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capstone Therapeutics Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Information
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Overview
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Employees
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Major Products and Services
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - History
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Company Statement
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Business Description
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Strengths
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Weaknesses
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Opportunities
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Threats
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Information
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Ratios
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Share Data
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Major Products and Services
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., History
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Employees
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Operational Heads
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Other Locations
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Subsidiaries
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Manufacturing facilities
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Key Competitors
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., SWOT Analysis
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Annual Ratios
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Performance Chart
Capstone Therapeutics Corp., Ratio Charts