Canadean's "Carton de Colombia S.A. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carton de Colombia S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Carton de Colombia S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Carton de Colombia S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Carton de Colombia S.A. (Carton de Colombia) is a paper packaging solutions provider. The company manufactures, and markets a wide range of paper and packaging products. Its product portfolio includes corrugated boxes, paper bags, and printing and writing papers. Carton de Columbia also offers recycled container boards, semi-extensible sack paper, specialty paper, and board products. These products find applications in diverse markets including building materials, confectionery, textile and apparels, animal feed, and plastic resins markets. Further, the company operates forestry plantations, paper recycling businesses besides marketing pine and eucalyptus seedlings. It has five manufacturing facilities located in various regions across Colombia. Carton de Colombia operates as a subsidiary of Smurfit Kappa Group plc and is headquartered in Yumbo, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.