Canadeans Cashbuild Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Cashbuild Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Cashbuild Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Cashbuild Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Cashbuild Limited (Cashbuild) is a retailer of building materials. The company offers products such as ceiling tiles, wall paint, cornices, power tools, paint accessories, tiles, protective clothing, bath suites and plumbing accessories. It also provides taps, electric geyser, lighting, hinges and handles, nails and screws, garden tools, ladders, locksets and bathroom accessories, among others. Cashbuild caters its products to farmers, homebuilders, traders, contractors and home improvers. The company operates 222 stores located across the world. It has operations in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Malawi and Lesotho. Cashbuild is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.