This report is a thorough analysis of France Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of France HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in France.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• French HNWIs held 25.8% (US$555.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$670.6 trillion by 2020, accounting for 24.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• Europe accounted for 38.1% of French HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 36.5%, North America with 14%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.2% and Africa with 2.1%.
• French HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 36.5% in 2015.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 50.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Table Of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 France Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in France
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Domestic Private Banks
5.2 Foreign Private Banks
5.3 Wealth Managers
5.4 Family Offices
6 Key Drivers
6.1 EUR-US$ Exchange Rate
6.2 Real GDP Growth
6.3 Per Capita GDP
6.4 Domestic Market Capitalization
6.5 Commodity Index
6.6 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
6.7 Inflation Rate
6.8 Interest Rates
6.9 Balance of Payments
6.1 Government Debt
6.11 Stock Market Performance
6.12 Wealth Breakdowns
7 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: French Exchange Rate - EUR-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
Table 3: French Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Table 4: French GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Table 5: French Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 6: French Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Table 7: French Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Table 8: French Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Table 9: French Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Table 10: French Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 11: French Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Table 12: French Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Table 13: French HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Table 14: France - Appendix One
Table 15: France - Appendix Two
Lisst Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of France
Figure 3: French Asset Price Performance (%), 2011-2015
Figure 4: French HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2011-2020
Figure 5: French vs. Global HNWIs (%), 2011-2015
Figure 6: French Exchange Rate - EUR-US$, 2011-2020
Figure 7: French Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Figure 8: French GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Figure 9: French Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 10: French Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Figure 11: French Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 12: French Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Figure 13: French Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Figure 14: French Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 15: French Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Figure 16: French Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Figure 17: French HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Figure 18: French HNWIs - Volume by Wealth Band, 2011-2020
Figure 19: French HNWIs - Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 20: French HNWIs - Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2011-2020