This report is a thorough analysis of Italy Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Italian HNWIs held 39.4% (US$407.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$475.5 billion by 2020, accounting for 39.2% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• North America accounted for 49.4% of Italian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Latin America with 23.4%, Europe with 16.3%, Asia-Pacific with 8.3%, the Middle East with 1.5% and Africa with 1.1%.
• Italian HNWI allocations to North America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 23.9% in 2011 to 49.4% in 2015.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in North America over the forecast period, to reach 62.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Table Of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Italy Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Italy
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Domestic Private Banks
5.2 Foreign Private Banks
5.3 Wealth Managers
5.4 Family Offices
6 Key Drivers
6.1 EUR-US$ Exchange Rate
6.2 Real GDP Growth
6.3 Per Capita GDP
6.4 Domestic Market Capitalization
6.5 Commodity Index
6.6 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
6.7 Inflation Rate
6.8 Interest Rates
6.9 Balance of Payments
6.1 Government Debt
6.11 Stock Market Performance
6.12 Wealth Breakdowns
7 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Italian Exchange Rate - EUR-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
Table 3: Italian Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Table 4: Italian GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Table 5: Italian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 6: Italian Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Table 7: Italian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Table 8: Italian Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Table 9: Italian Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Table 10: Italian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 11: Italian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Table 12: Italian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Table 13: Italian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Table 14: Italy - Appendix One
Table 15: Italy - Appendix Two
Lisst Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Italy
Figure 3: Italian Asset Price Performance (%), 2011-2015
Figure 4: Italian HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2011-2020
Figure 5: Italian vs. Global HNWIs (%), 2011-2015
Figure 6: Italian Exchange Rate - EUR-US$, 2011-2020
Figure 7: Italian Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Figure 8: Italian GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Figure 9: Italian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 10: Italian Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Figure 11: Italian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 12: Italian Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Figure 13: Italian Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Figure 14: Italian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 15: Italian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Figure 16: Italian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Figure 17: Italian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Figure 18: Italian HNWIs - Volume by Wealth Band, 2011-2020
Figure 19: Italian HNWIs - Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 20: Italian HNWIs - Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2011-2020