This report is a thorough analysis of Russia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Russia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• Russian HNWIs held 32.4% (US$382 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country in 2014, while the worldwide average is 20–30%.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$556 billion by 2019, accounting for 31.3% of the countrys total HNWI assets.
• Europe accounted for 50.5% of Russian HNWIs foreign assets in 2014. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 22.0%, North America with 13.3%, the Middle East with 5.7%, Latin America with 6.6% and Africa with 1.9%.
• Russian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, going from 66.5% in 2010 to 50.5% in 2014.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in Europe over the forecast period, to reach 40.3% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian economies.
Table Of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Russia
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Russia
5.1.1 Domestic private banks
5.1.2 Foreign Private Banks
5.1.3 Wealth managers
5.1.4 Family offices
5.1.5 Financial advisors
5.2 Key Drivers
5.2.1 RUB to US$ exchange rate
5.2.2 Real GDP growth
5.2.3 Per capita GDP
5.2.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.2.5 Commodity index
5.2.6 Foreign direct investments (FDI) - inflows and outflows
5.2.7 Inflation rate
5.2.8 Interest rate
5.2.9 Balance of payments
5.2.10 Government debt
5.2.11 Stock market performance
5.3 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Leading Domestic Private Banks in Russia by local AuM (US$ Million) , 2014
Table 3: RUB to US$ Exchange Rate, 2010-2019
Table 4: Russian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Table 5: Russian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
Table 6: Russian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Table 7: Russian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
Table 8: Russian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Table 9: Russian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
Table 10: Russian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
Table 11: Russian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Table 12: Russian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
Table 13: Russian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
Table 14: Russian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
Table 15: Russia- Appendix One
Table 16: Russia - Appendix Two
List Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Russia
Figure 3: Russian Asset Price Performance (%), 2010-2014
Figure 4: Russian HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2010-2019
Figure 5: Russian vs Global HNWIs (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: Russian Exchange Rate - RUB to US$, 2010-2019
Figure 7: Russian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Figure 8: Russian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
Figure 9: Russian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Figure 10: Russian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
Figure 11: Russian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Figure 12: Russian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
Figure 13: Russian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
Figure 14: Russian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Figure 15: Russian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
Figure 16: Russian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
Figure 17: Russian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
Figure 18: Russian HNWIs - Volume by Wealth Band, 2010-2019
Figure 19: Russian HNWIs - Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Figure 20: Russian HNWIs - Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2010-2019