This report is a thorough analysis of Saudi Arabia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Saudi Arabia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Saudi Arabia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Saudi Arabia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• In 2014, Saudi Arabian HNWIs held 30.4% (US$95 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20-30%.
• WealthInsight further expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$129 billion by 2019, accounting for 32% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• In 2014, Europe accounted for 9% of the foreign assets of Saudi Arabian HNWIs. It was followed by Asia-Pacific with 8.1%, rest of the Middle East with 5.8%, Latin America with 1.4% and Africa with 3.3%.
• Saudi Arabian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 11.2% in 2010 to 9.0% in 2014.
• Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to further reduce their level of investment in Europe to 8.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian and other emerging economies.
Table Of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Saudi Arabia
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Saudi Arabia
5.1.1 Domestic private banks
5.1.2 Foreign Private Banks
5.1.3 Wealth managers
5.1.4 Family offices
5.1.5 Financial advisors
5.2 Key Drivers
5.2.1 SAR to US$ exchange rate
5.2.2 Real GDP growth
5.2.3 Per capita GDP
5.2.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.2.5 Commodity index
5.2.6 Foreign direct investment (FDI) - inflows and outflows
5.2.7 Inflation rate
5.2.8 Interest rate
5.2.9 Balance of payments
5.2.10 Government debt
5.2.11 Stock market performance
5.3 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Leading Domestic Private Banks in Saudi Arabia by Local AuM (US$ Billion) , 2014
Table 3: Leading Wealth Managers in Saudi Arabia by AuM (US $m), 2014
Table 4: SAR to US$ Exchange Rate, 2010-2019
Table 5: Saudi Arabian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Table 6: Saudi Arabian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
Table 7: Saudi Arabian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Table 8: Saudi Arabian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
Table 9: Saudi Arabian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Table 10: Saudi Arabian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
Table 11: Saudi Arabian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
Table 12: Saudi Arabian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Table 13: Saudi Arabian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
Table 14: Saudi Arabian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
Table 15: Saudi Arabian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
Table 16: Saudi Arabia- Appendix One
Table 17: Saudi Arabia - Appendix Two
List Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Saudi Arabia
Figure 3: Saudi Arabian Asset Price Performance (%), 2010-2014
Figure 4: Saudi Arabian HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2010-2019
Figure 5: Saudi Arabian vs Global HNWIs (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: Saudi Arabian Exchange Rate - SAR to US$, 2009-2018
Figure 7: Saudi Arabian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
Figure 8: Saudi Arabian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
Figure 9: Saudi Arabian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Figure 10: Saudi Arabian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
Figure 11: Saudi Arabian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Figure 12: Saudi Arabian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
Figure 13: Saudi Arabian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
Figure 14: Saudi Arabian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
Figure 15: Saudi Arabian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
Figure 16: Saudi Arabian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
Figure 17: Saudi Arabian HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
Figure 18: Saudi Arabian HNWIs - Volume by Wealth Band, 2010-2019
Figure 19: Saudi Arabian HNWIs - Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
Figure 20: Saudi Arabian HNWIs - Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2010-2019