This report is a thorough analysis of Singapore Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• The number of HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services and investments industry increased by 15.5%, and the highest review-period growth of 15.5% was recorded in the financial services and investments sector.
• The average age of HNWIs in Singapore is 60. In total, 34.5% of Singaporean HNWIs were aged 61–70 in 2015.
Table Of Contents
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Singapore Key Facts
5 Distribution of Wealth in Singapore
5.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Domestic Private Banks
6.2 Foreign Private Banks
6.3 Wealth Managers
6.4 Family Offices
7 Key Drivers
7.1 SGD–US$ Exchange Rate
7.2 Real GDP Growth
7.3 Per Capita GDP
7.4 Domestic Market Capitalization
7.5 Commodity Index
7.6 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) – Inflows and Outflows
7.7 Inflation Rate
7.8 Interest Rates
7.9 Balance of Payments
7.1 Government Debt
7.11 Stock Market Performance
7.12 Wealth Breakdowns
8 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Singaporean Exchange Rate – SGD–US$ Exchange Rate, 2011–2020
List Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Singapore
Figure 3: Singaporean Asset Price Performance (%), 2011–2015
Figure 4: Singaporean HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2011–2020
Figure 5: Singaporean vs. Global HNWIs (%), 2011–2015
Figure 6: Singaporean Exchange Rate – SGD–US$, 2011–2020
Figure 7: Singaporean Real GDP Growth (%), 2011–2020
Figure 8: Singaporean GDP per Capita (US$), 2011–2020
Figure 9: Singaporean Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011–2015
Figure 10: Singaporean Commodity Indices, 2011–2020
Figure 11: Singaporean Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011–2020
Figure 12: Singaporean Inflation Rate (%), 2011–2020
Figure 13: Singaporean Money Market Rates (%), 2011–2020
Figure 14: Singaporean Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011–2015
Figure 15: Singaporean Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011–2020
Figure 16: Singaporean Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011–2015
Figure 17: Singaporean HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011–2020
Figure 18: Singaporean HNWIs – Volume by Wealth Band, 2011–2020
Figure 19: Singaporean HNWIs – Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2011–2020
Figure 20: Singaporean HNWIs – Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2011–2020