Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chart Industries Inc (Chart) is a manufacturer of cryogenic equipment for the energy, gas and life sciences industries. The company's energy products include air cooled heat exchangers, integrated process systems, brazed aluminum heat exchangers, LNG systems and equipment, respiratory health products, nitrogen rejection, industrial products and others. Its industrial products comprise cryogenic storage tanks, gas delivery solutions, and engineered gas systems. Chart also provides pumping truck units, ISO containers, semi-trailers, and the liquid tube tailer for delivering cryogenic liquids on- and off-shore. The company's respiratory health products include liquid systems, portable oxygen concentrator, military products and others. It has its operations in Australia, the Czech Republic, Germany, China, and the UK. Chart is headquartered in Garfield Heights, Ohio, the US.
Chart Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 11,2017: Cheniere’s Design Change Boosts Corpus Christi LNG Capacity
Jul 27,2017: Chart Industries Reports 2017 Second Quarter Results
May 09,2017: Chart: Project Update - Klaipeda Port LNG Distribution Hub
Mar 09,2017: Chart Completes Commissioning Of An LNG Storage And Regasification Terminal In Jamaica
Mar 08,2017: Chart Industries announce appointment of Michael Molinini to board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Chart Industries Inc - Key Facts 5
Chart Industries Inc - Key Employees 6
Chart Industries Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Chart Industries Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Chart Industries Inc - History 9
Chart Industries Inc - Company Statement 11
Chart Industries Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Chart Industries Inc - Business Description 16
Chart Industries Inc - Corporate Strategy 17
Chart Industries Inc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Chart Industries Inc - Strengths 18
Chart Industries Inc - Weaknesses 19
Chart Industries Inc - Opportunities 20
Chart Industries Inc - Threats 21
Chart Industries Inc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Chart Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jul 27, 2017: Chart Industries Reports 2017 Second Quarter Results 31
May 09, 2017: Chart: Project Update - Klaipeda Port LNG Distribution Hub 33
Mar 08, 2017: Chart Industries announces management changes 34
Jan 23, 2017: Chart Ferox And Proviridis Sign Contract For 2nd French Natural Gas Fueling Station 35
Dec 06, 2016: Chart LNG Solution To Save US University Millions Of Dollars And Reduce Their Carbon Footprint 36
Jul 14, 2016: Chart Names William C. Johnson President And Chief Operating Officer 37
Jun 09, 2016: Chart Industries: New Generation Of LNG Dispensers For Gasrec 38
May 31, 2016: Chart Adds CNG Option To Skid Mounted LNG Fueling Station 39
Feb 25, 2016: Chart Ferox And PPS Win Contract For LNG Reloading Station In Lithuania 40
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Chart Industries Inc, Key Facts 5
Chart Industries Inc, Key Employees 6
Chart Industries Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Chart Industries Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Chart Industries Inc, History 9
Chart Industries Inc, Other Locations 13
Chart Industries Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Chart Industries Inc, Key Competitors 22
Chart Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Chart Industries Inc, Annual Ratios 24
Chart Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Chart Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Chart Industries Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Chart Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Chart Industries Inc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Chart Industries Inc, Ratio Charts 29