Canadeans Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
- This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Chick-fil-A, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Del Taco Holdings, Inc. (Del Taco) is a quick service restaurant group based in the US. Del Tacos restaurants serve a full range of made-to-order Mexican items including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos and American such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and shakes. The menu items are prepared with fresh ingredients including cheddar cheese, pico de gallo salsa, lard-free beans slow-cooked from scratch and marinated chicken grilled in-restaurant. Its restaurants are opened 24hrs a day and offer both dine-in and carryout services operates across the US. Del Taco is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Del Taco Holdings, Inc.
2 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - History
6 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Head Office
7 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
8 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Restaurant Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Strong Brand Presence
8.3 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
8.4 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
8.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
8.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing Demand for Restaurant Gift Cards
8.5 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
8.5.3 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
9 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
9.1 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - MandA and Partnerships Strategy
10 Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Del Taco Holdings, Inc. - History
List Of Figures