China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGPC) is an energy project development company. The company operates in the hydropower generation. Its operations include hydropower project engineering, construction and management, electricity production, and provision of related technical services. CTGPC improves and develops hydropower projects of Yangtze River. The company has also developed an integrated service system of counseling, planning, design, investment and operation. It undertakes projects such as Laos South Station Li 1-2 hydropower station, Malaysia Muruo hydropower Station, Sudan Atbara hydropower project, and others. The company has facilitated the development of wind farms in Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Ganshu, Qinghai, Jilin and Jiangsu. CTGPC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China Three Gorges Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2014: RusHydro to cooperate with China Three Gorges Corporation in development of hydropower projects in the Russian Far East
Oct 17, 2014: CTG Held 2014 Third Quarter Economic Activities Analysis Meeting
Oct 17, 2014: All the Generating Units of the Xiluodu Hydropower Station Achieved Stable First 100 Days
Oct 17, 2014: The Three Gorges Project Has been Running Well in the first Three Quarters
Oct 17, 2014: The Xiangjiaba Hydropower Station successfully Passed the Flood Peak and Rain Season Test
This comprehensive SWOT profile of China Three Gorges Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of China Three Gorges Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
China Three Gorges Corporation - Key Information
China Three Gorges Corporation - Overview
China Three Gorges Corporation - Key Employees
China Three Gorges Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
China Three Gorges Corporation - Key Operational Heads
China Three Gorges Corporation - Major Products and Services
China Three Gorges Corporation - History
China Three Gorges Corporation - Company Statement
China Three Gorges Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
China Three Gorges Corporation - Business Description
China Three Gorges Corporation - Corporate Strategy
China Three Gorges Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
China Three Gorges Corporation - Strengths
China Three Gorges Corporation - Weaknesses
China Three Gorges Corporation - Opportunities
China Three Gorges Corporation - Threats
China Three Gorges Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
China Three Gorges Corporation, Key Information
China Three Gorges Corporation, Major Products and Services
China Three Gorges Corporation, History
China Three Gorges Corporation, Key Employees
China Three Gorges Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
China Three Gorges Corporation, Key Operational Heads
China Three Gorges Corporation, Other Locations
China Three Gorges Corporation, Subsidiaries
China Three Gorges Corporation, Key Competitors
China Three Gorges Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures