Citation Oil & Gas Corp. (Citation) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company acquires, develops and produces oil and gas properties in the US. It conducts and manages field operations through four regional operating areas such as Central Region, Rocky Mountains Region, Southern Oklahoma Region and the West Texas Region. The company enhances production and recoverable reserves of its properties through engineering-driven development projects including infill drilling, waterflood optimization and enhanced oil recovery applications. It has operations in Midland, Oklahoma, and Gillette. Citation is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jun 17, 2014: ONRR Issues Three Civil Penalties Totaling $59,672
Sep 20, 2012: Citation Oil & Gas Completes BSU G112H Well At Blaine County, US
Sep 12, 2012: Citation Oil & Gas Announces Completion Of BSU A336H Well In Idaho, US
Jul 13, 2012: Citation Oil & Gas Faces $22,000 Fine For Violating Clean Water Act
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Citation Oil & Gas Corp. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Citation Oil & Gas Corp. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Key Information
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Overview
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Key Employees
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Major Products and Services
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - History
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Company Statement
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Business Description
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Strengths
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Weaknesses
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Opportunities
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Threats
Citation Oil & Gas Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Key Information
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Major Products and Services
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., History
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Key Employees
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Key Operational Heads
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Other Locations
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Subsidiaries
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Key Competitors
Citation Oil & Gas Corp., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures