CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation (CITGO) is a downstream oil refining and distribution company. The company markets refined petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, waxes, engine oils, grease, lubricants, gear oils, industrial fluids, jet fuel, process oils, metalworking fluids, railroad lubricants, transmission fluids, aromatic hydrocarbons and aliphatic hydrocarbons. CITGO branded petroleum products are sold through owned and operated stations across 27 states in the US. It owns and operates refineries in Lemont (Illinois), Corpus Christi (Texas) and Lake Charles (Louisiana), terminal storage facilities and pipelines in the US. The company is owned by CITGO Holding, Inc., which is an indirect subsidiary of Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA). CITGO is headquartered in Houston, the US.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 16, 2016: Two Consortia Close To Win Aruba Refinery Upgrade Project
Oct 07, 2016: Ceremony Marks Start Of CITGO Aruba Activities
Sep 01, 2016: CITGO Celebrates 90th Anniversary Of Lemont Refinery
Jun 30, 2016: CITGO Lemont Refinery Celebrates 90th Anniversary With Breakfast For Community Partners
Jun 22, 2016: Citgo Petroleum To Invest Up To $600m In Aruba Refinery Renovation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Key Facts 4
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Key Employees 5
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 6
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Key Operational Summary 8
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - History 9
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Company Statement 12
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Business Description 15
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Strengths 16
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Weaknesses 17
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Opportunities 18
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Threats 19
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
Nov 16, 2016: Two Consortia Close To Win Aruba Refinery Upgrade Project 21
Oct 07, 2016: Ceremony Marks Start Of CITGO Aruba Activities 22
Sep 01, 2016: CITGO Celebrates 90th Anniversary Of Lemont Refinery 23
Jun 30, 2016: CITGO Lemont Refinery Celebrates 90th Anniversary With Breakfast For Community Partners 24
Jun 22, 2016: Citgo Petroleum To Invest Up To $600m In Aruba Refinery Renovation 25
Jun 11, 2016: CITGO Aruba And The Aruban Government Finalized Agreement To Re-open Refinery 26
Jun 03, 2016: Citgo Petroleum Plans To Begin Rehabilitation Project At Aruba Oil Refinery In August 2016 27
May 13, 2016: Citgo Petroleum, Aruba Government Ink Deal To Lease And Restart 235,000 BPD Refinery 28
Apr 01, 2016: Citgo Extends Deadline To Take Aruba Refinery Back Online 29
Mar 21, 2016: Aruba Refinery To Begin Hiring Staff For Repair And Modernization Works 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
Disclaimer 31List of Tables
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Key Facts 4
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Key Employees 5
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Key Operational Summary 8
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, History 9
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Other Locations 13
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
CITGO Petroleum Corporation, Key Competitors 20