Canadean's "Classic Cosmetics, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Classic Cosmetics, Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Classic Cosmetics, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Classic Cosmetics, Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Classic Cosmetics, Inc. (Classic Cosmetics) is a private label manufacturer of skin care and cosmetics products. The company's product portfolio consists of color cosmetics, natural cosmetics and skin care, body care, and hair care products. In addition, it provides various services to its clients including the product development process and provides marketing strategies, packaging concepts and sales tips. The company's key clientele includes makeup artists, salons, spas, retail and web based businesses operators. It has the advanced manufacturing unit, which is capable of doing any type of custom manufactured packaging including custom sized pans and tubes. Classic Cosmetics is headquartered in Chatsworth, California, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Chattem, Inc.
2 Chattem, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Chattem, Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Chattem, Inc. - History
5 Chattem, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Chattem, Inc. - Head Office
5.2 Chattem, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Chattem, Inc. - Business Analysis
6.1 Chattem, Inc. - Company Overview
6.2 Chattem, Inc. - Business Description
7 Chattem, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Chattem, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Chattem, Inc. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Wide Brand Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Backup from Sanofi-Aventis
7.2.3 Strength - Well Established Promotional Practices
7.3 Chattem, Inc. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Product Liability Caims
7.3.2 Weaknesses - Lawsuit
7.4 Chattem, Inc. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Geriatric Population
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growth of Web-Based Store Concept
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growth of Healthcare Expenditure
7.5 Chattem, Inc. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Uncertain RandD Outcomes
7.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.3 Threats - Expansion Initiatives by Competitors
List Of Tables
Table 1: Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Key Employees
Table 2: Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Classic Cosmetics, Inc - History
List Of Figures