Canadean's "Clicks Group Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clicks Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Clicks Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Clicks Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Clicks Group Limited (Clicks Group) is an investment holding company based in South Africa. The company through its subsidiaries operates as a wholesaler, retailer and supplier of health, pharmacy and beauty products. The company's retail stores offer a wide range of products including beauty, life style, health, baby care, electrical, home ware, music, games, vitamins, minerals and supplements, confectionery and pharmaceuticals. It sells these products under both national and company-owned brands. In addition, it provides services such as medical consultation, home delivery, credit cards and financial services. In addition, the company sells its merchandise through five e-commerce websites www.clicks.co.za, www.musica.co.za, www.thebodyshop.co.za, www.upd.co.za, and www.gnc.co.za. The company operates retail stores and in-store dispensaries under the banners Clicks, Musica, GNC and The Body Shop. Besides retailing, the company is involved in wholesale and distribution business of pharmaceutical products under the banner UPD. Clicks Group is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.