CLINICARE Corporation (CLINICARE) is an IT healthcare company. The company develops and markets computerized information solutions for medical group practices in Canada. It offers products and services such as electronic medical records (EMR), practice management applications (PMA) that unites billing and scheduling, and internet applications that includes web-secure, domain hosting, software enhancement and support services. CLINICARE’s Practice Management Applications (PMA) provides groupbill, VisitCare, patient registration for retrieval using a variety of search options, and RadTrack for radiology tracking and reporting. The company offers internet products and applications such as iServer, Intranet network, WebSecure and Domain Hosting. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, CHARTCARE, Inc, and eSECURITY-Network Security Solutions Department. The company carries out its business operations in the US and Canada. CLINICARE is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CLINICARE Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of CLINICARE Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Information
CLINICARE Corporation - Overview
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Employees
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Operational Heads
CLINICARE Corporation - Major Products and Services
CLINICARE Corporation - History
CLINICARE Corporation - Company Statement
CLINICARE Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CLINICARE Corporation - Business Description
CLINICARE Corporation - Corporate Strategy
CLINICARE Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CLINICARE Corporation - Strengths
CLINICARE Corporation - Weaknesses
CLINICARE Corporation - Opportunities
CLINICARE Corporation - Threats
CLINICARE Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Information
CLINICARE Corporation, Major Products and Services
CLINICARE Corporation, History
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Employees
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Operational Heads
CLINICARE Corporation, Other Locations
CLINICARE Corporation, Subsidiaries
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
CLINICARE Corporation, Key Competitors
CLINICARE Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures