Canadean's "Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V. (Clondalkin) is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of flexible packaging and specialist packaging products. Its product portfolio includes foils and laminates, lidding and sleeves, films, cartons, and labels and leaflets. Through these products the company caters to a diverse range of markets such as pharmaceutical and healthcare, food and beverage, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), industrial, agriculture and horticulture, and services sectors. Additionally, Clondalkin is involved in offering packaging converting technologies such as laminating, lacquering, extrusion, coating, creasing, cutting and metalizing. The company's production facilities are located across Europe and North America. Clondalkin Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.