Coastal Energy Company (CEC) is an exploration and production company. The company undertakes acquisition, exploration, and development of petroleum and natural gas properties. It owns oil and gas assets in Thailand and Malaysia. CEC holds interest in Blocks G5/43 and G5/50 that cover an area of 357 square kilometers in the Songkhla basin and encompass producing fields such as Bua Ban North, Bua Ban Main and Songkhla. The company holds interest in the Phu Horm gas field along with its interests in surrounding blocks. It has presence in Grand Caymans, Cayman Islands; Bangkok in Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and London in the UK. CEC is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Coastal Energy Company Key Recent Developments
Dec 10, 2012: Coastal Energy Announces Operations Update
Nov 12, 2012: Coastal Energy Reports Revenue Of $147.5m In Q3 2012
Oct 16, 2012: Coastal Energy Announces Results From Songkhla A-13 Well In Thailand
Oct 03, 2012: Atwood Oceanics Wins Contract From Coastal Energy For Manta Jackup Drilling Rig
Sep 24, 2012: Coastal Energy Announces Initial Flow Rate From Songkhla A-10 Well In Thailand
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Coastal Energy Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Coastal Energy Company including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Coastal Energy Company - Key Information
Coastal Energy Company - Overview
Coastal Energy Company - Key Employees
Coastal Energy Company - Key Employee Biographies
Coastal Energy Company - Key Operational Heads
Coastal Energy Company - Major Products and Services
Coastal Energy Company - History
Coastal Energy Company - Company Statement
Coastal Energy Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Coastal Energy Company - Business Description
Coastal Energy Company - Corporate Strategy
Coastal Energy Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Coastal Energy Company - Strengths
Coastal Energy Company - Weaknesses
Coastal Energy Company - Opportunities
Coastal Energy Company - Threats
Coastal Energy Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Coastal Energy Company - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Coastal Energy Company, Key Information
Coastal Energy Company, Key Ratios
Coastal Energy Company, Share Data
Coastal Energy Company, Major Products and Services
Coastal Energy Company, History
Coastal Energy Company, Key Employees
Coastal Energy Company, Key Employee Biographies
Coastal Energy Company, Key Operational Heads
Coastal Energy Company, Other Locations
Coastal Energy Company, Subsidiaries
Coastal Energy Company, Key Competitors
Coastal Energy Company, SWOT Analysis
Coastal Energy Company, Ratios based on current share price
Coastal Energy Company, Annual Ratios
Coastal Energy Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Coastal Energy Company, Performance Chart
Coastal Energy Company, Ratio Charts