Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd) is a utility and energy delivery company. The company delivers electricity to home and business customers. Its business programs include lighting, retro-commissioning, HVAC, new construction, custom projects, VSD, industrial systems, refrigeration, commercial real estate, data center efficiency, transformers, battery chargers, and load response. ComEd uses smart technologies: smart meter and smart grid, electric vehicles, and test bed to make electric supply reliable, secure, and economical by modernizing the electric system through a series of improvements and upgrades. It offers programs to support its customers to manage electric bills. ComEd is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Commonwealth Edison Company Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2014: ComEd System Improvements Help to Prepare for Winter Weather
Nov 10, 2014: ComEd Offers Bill Payment Help to Veterans and Active Military Personnel
Oct 22, 2014: ICC Approves ComEd’s Grand Prairie Gateway Project
Oct 20, 2014: ComEd Makes It Easier for Customers to Choose Electricity Supplier
Oct 15, 2014: ComEd Highlights Careers in the Energy Industry
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Commonwealth Edison Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Commonwealth Edison Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Commonwealth Edison Company - Key Information
Commonwealth Edison Company - Overview
Commonwealth Edison Company - Key Employees
Commonwealth Edison Company - Key Employee Biographies
Commonwealth Edison Company - Key Operational Heads
Commonwealth Edison Company - Major Products and Services
Commonwealth Edison Company - History
Commonwealth Edison Company - Company Statement
Commonwealth Edison Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Commonwealth Edison Company - Business Description
Commonwealth Edison Company - Corporate Strategy
Commonwealth Edison Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Commonwealth Edison Company - Strengths
Commonwealth Edison Company - Weaknesses
Commonwealth Edison Company - Opportunities
Commonwealth Edison Company - Threats
Commonwealth Edison Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Commonwealth Edison Company, Key Information
Commonwealth Edison Company, Major Products and Services
Commonwealth Edison Company, History
Commonwealth Edison Company, Key Employees
Commonwealth Edison Company, Key Employee Biographies
Commonwealth Edison Company, Key Operational Heads
Commonwealth Edison Company, Other Locations
Commonwealth Edison Company, Subsidiaries
Commonwealth Edison Company, Key Competitors
Commonwealth Edison Company, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures