The Bakery and Cereals market in Finland is expected to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. . The market is led by Bread and Rolls category in value terms while the Savory Biscuits category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the country. The private label penetration is moderate in Finland's Bakery and Cereals market. Dr. Oteker, Special K, Fitness and Oululainen are some of the leading brands in the country.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Finland is expected to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Bread and Rolls category has the highest volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Finland's Food market.
- Dr. Oetker leads in value terms while Myllarin leads in volume terms in the Baking Mixes category.
- Private label products in the Breakfast Cereals category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Products with 'Functional and Fortified' attributes are preferred in the Breakfast Cereals category, while 'Free From' drives the Breads and Rolls market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in Finland's Bakery and Cereals market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Finland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, Glass and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Clamshell, Tray, Box and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Finland 's Bakery and Cereals market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Finland 's Bakery and Cereals market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization -at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Finland 's Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Finland 's Bakery and Cereals market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in Finland 's Bakery and Cereals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Health and Wellness analysis
- Value of Health and Wellness claims by category
- Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness companies and market share
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Examples of new product development in the European Bakery and Cereals market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Health and Wellness data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Health and Wellness definitions
- About Canadean
List Of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 9: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 10: Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 11: Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Bakery and Cereals market, 2015
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 12: Brand share analysis by category (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 13: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 14: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 15: Value of key Health and Wellness claims, by category, 2010-2020
Figure 16: Leading Health and Wellness companies by category, 2015
Figure 17: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 18:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020