This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Belgium's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
- The Belgian Dairy Food market is forecast to register strong growth in sales during 2014-2019. Rising demand for Dairy Foods backed by the country's increase in GDP Per Capita is providing growth opportunities for consumer goods companies
- Cheese is the largest category in terms of value and Milk is the largest category in terms of volume in the Dairy market including on-trade consumption.
- Cheese is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
- La Vache Qui Rit, Campina, Bridelice, Becel and Danone are the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Belgium
- Rigid Plastics Tub will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Belgium. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Belgium allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share