The Czech Republic Meat market is forecast to register high growth supported by a rising disposable income of the consumers. The market is being led by the Ambient Meat category which is also forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Meat products in the country. Agrofert, a.s is the leading player in the Meat market.
- The Meat market in the Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The Cooked Meats - Counter category is the smallest value category.
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed' category is expected to register the maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Czech Republic's Meat market.
- Kostelecké is the leading brand in the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category.
- The Frozen Meat category has highest penetration of private label products in the Czech Republic Meat market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization - at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Czech Republic's Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Meat market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Meat market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Meat market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- New products launched in the Czech Republic's Meat market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List Of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators - overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in CZK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CZK
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by category, 2015
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Meat market, 2015
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 12: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015
Figure 13: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 14: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 15: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 16: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020