This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Czech Republic's Savory and Deli Foods market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Savory and Deli Foods categories and their packaging.
Introduction and Landscape
- Czech Republic's Savory and Deli Foods market will register higher growth in value terms during 2013-2018 compared to 2008-2013. Convenience remains a major growth driver in the Savory and Deli Foods market in Czech Republic.
- While Prepared Salads is the largest category in terms of volume, Pre-Packed Sandwiches is the largest category in value terms in the Savory and Deli Foods market.
- Prepared Salads is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2013-2018.
- Hormel, Kostelecké, Mk Klemens and Zimbo are the leading brands in the Savory and Deli Foods market in Czech Republic.
- Tray is the most used container type in the Savory and Deli Foods market in Czech Republic.
Key Features and Benefits
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Savory and Deli Foods market in Czech Republic. It includes overall Savory and Deli market value and volume analysis, category and segmental breakdown for seven Savory and Deli Foods categories for the period 2008-2018. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels and Savory and Deli packaging in the country.
Key Market Issues
This overview of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in Czech Republic allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data and packaging.
Table Of Contents
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share
List Of Tables
List Of Figures