This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Greece's Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- The current economic crisis in Greece continues to affect the consumer goods market in the country.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in Greece's Wine market.
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for all categories in Greece's Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Kourtaki is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
Greece's Wine market will register low growth in value during 2014-2019 in comparison to 2009-2014.The market is led by Still Wine in terms of market share as well as CAGR growth forecast for 2014-2019. Kourtaki and Martini are among leading Wine brands in Greece's market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Greece's Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA