This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Hong Kong's Wine market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Hong Kong's Wine market is forecast to decline both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- On Trade transactions account for majority of sales in all categories in the Wine market in Hong Kong.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market in Hong Kong.
- Concha Y Toro, Taylors and Martini are the leading brands in the Wine market in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong Wine market will decline both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019. Still Wine is the most consumed Wine whereas Fortified Wine is the fastest growing category in both value and volume terms. On-trade sales accounts for majority of Wine sales in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Wine Market in Hong Kong allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
List Of Tables
List Of Figures