This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of New Zealand's Wine market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- New Zealand's Wine market is forecast to register positive growth in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- New-Zealand's Wine market registered a fluctuating growth in US dollar terms due to fluctuating exchange rates during 2009-2014.
- Still Wine has the highest volume share in New Zealand's Wine market in 2014.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the majority sales in New Zealand's Wine market.
New Zealand's Wine market is forecast to register recovery during 2014-2019. Still Wine was the largest category by value in 2014 while Sparkling Wine will register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets leads in the Wine distribution followed by the On-trade sales.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Wine market in New Zealand allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
List Of Tables
List Of Figures