A large young population base with rising disposable incomes is driving the Prepared Meals market in Slovakia. The market is being led by the Ready Meals category while, the Pizza category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for majority share for distribution of Prepared Meals in the country.
- The Ready Meals category has the highest volume share in the overall Prepared Meals market in Slovakia.
- The Pizza category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Chilled Pizza segment is expected to gain share growth within the Pizza category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Slovakian Prepared Meals market.
- Hameand Findus are the popular brands in the Ready Meals category.
- Private label penetration in the Slovakian Prepared Meals market remains low.
- Flexible Packaging and Rigid Plastics are the most common packaging materials used in the Slovakian Prepared Meals market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Prepared Meals market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza, and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tub, Tray, Bag/Sachet, Pouch and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
- Value and volume analysis for the Slovakian Prepared Meals market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Slovakian Prepared Meals market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Slovakian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Slovakian Prepared Meals market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Slovakian Prepared Meals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Prepared Meals market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List Of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 10: Leading brands by category, 2015
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Prepared Meals market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020