Contact Exploration Inc. (Contact Exploration) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company explores and develops petroleum and natural gas in Atlantic. Contact Exploration projects in New Brunswick area includes Stoney Creek Oil and Gas Field (New Brunswick), Hopewell Oil Project and Hillsborough Natural Gas and in Alberta area includes Kakwa (Montney Deep Basin). The Stoney Creek oil and gas field in New Brunswick is the hydrocarbon field in Canada. Its Hopewell structure is located approximately 8 km south of Stoney Creek. The company holds approximately 35,000 acres of land for natural gas in Hillsborough Natural Gas. Contact Exploration is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Contact Exploration Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 06, 2014: Contact Exploration Announces New VP Finance & CFO
Aug 28, 2014: Contact Announces Quarterly Filings
Aug 20, 2014: Contact Exploration's Kakwa Development Continues With Successful Multi-well Pad Drilling
Jun 05, 2014: Contact Exploration Announces Closing of Private Placement
May 21, 2014: Contact Exploration's Proved Reserves Triple in Fiscal 2014
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Contact Exploration Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Contact Exploration Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Contact Exploration Inc. - Key Information
Contact Exploration Inc. - Overview
Contact Exploration Inc. - Key Employees
Contact Exploration Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Contact Exploration Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Contact Exploration Inc. - Major Products and Services
Contact Exploration Inc. - History
Contact Exploration Inc. - Company Statement
Contact Exploration Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Contact Exploration Inc. - Business Description
Contact Exploration Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Contact Exploration Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Contact Exploration Inc. - Strengths
Contact Exploration Inc. - Weaknesses
Contact Exploration Inc. - Opportunities
Contact Exploration Inc. - Threats
Contact Exploration Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Contact Exploration Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Information
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Ratios
Contact Exploration Inc., Share Data
Contact Exploration Inc., Major Products and Services
Contact Exploration Inc., History
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Employees
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Operational Heads
Contact Exploration Inc., Other Locations
Contact Exploration Inc., Subsidiaries
Contact Exploration Inc., Key Competitors
Contact Exploration Inc., SWOT Analysis
Contact Exploration Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Contact Exploration Inc., Annual Ratios
Contact Exploration Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Contact Exploration Inc., Performance Chart
Contact Exploration Inc., Ratio Charts