Corimon, C.A. (Corimon) is a chemical products manufacturer. The company manufactures and markets paints and flexible packaging products. Its products include paints, synthetic resins, packaging materials and ink. Corimon's paints are used for architectural areas, wood, traffic, industrial maintenance, marine, original equipment manufacturers and automotive finishing. The company also manufactures and markets painting tools, wire brushes, brushes, rollers and other products to hardware and paint stores. It operates through its subsidiaries. Corimon is headquartered in Caracas, Venezuela.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Corimon, C.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Corimon, C.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Corimon, C.A. - Key Information
Corimon, C.A. - Overview
Corimon, C.A. - Key Employees
Corimon, C.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Corimon, C.A. - Key Operational Heads
Corimon, C.A. - Major Products and Services
Corimon, C.A. - History
Corimon, C.A. - Company Statement
Corimon, C.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Corimon, C.A. - Business Description
Corimon, C.A. - Corporate Strategy
Corimon, C.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Corimon, C.A. - Strengths
Corimon, C.A. - Weaknesses
Corimon, C.A. - Opportunities
Corimon, C.A. - Threats
Corimon, C.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Corimon, C.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Corimon, C.A., Key Information
Corimon, C.A., Key Ratios
Corimon, C.A., Share Data
Corimon, C.A., Major Products and Services
Corimon, C.A., History
Corimon, C.A., Key Employees
Corimon, C.A., Key Employee Biographies
Corimon, C.A., Key Operational Heads
Corimon, C.A., Other Locations
Corimon, C.A., Subsidiaries
Corimon, C.A., Key Competitors
Corimon, C.A., SWOT Analysis
Corimon, C.A., Ratios based on current share price
Corimon, C.A., Annual Ratios
Corimon, C.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Corimon, C.A., Performance Chart
Corimon, C.A., Ratio Charts