CRA International, Inc. (CRA) is a consulting firm that provides economic, financial, and strategic expertise to law firms, corporations, accounting firms and governments. The firm's services include accounting and forensic services, antitrust and competition, auctions and competitive bidding, class certification, damages and valuation, financial economics, intellectual property, international arbitration, labor and employment, management consulting, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory economics and compliance, securities and financial markets and transfer pricing. It serves agriculture, chemicals, communications and media, energy, entertainment, and financial services, among others. The firm has its presence in France, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland among others. CRA is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
CRA International, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: CRA announces auction process for FirstEnergy's Ohio utilities to procure full requirements service
May 04,2017: Charles River Associates Q1 net income increases
Apr 19,2017: Charles River Associates appoints new VP of CRA's Energy Practice
Oct 27,2016: Charles River Associates reports results for the third quarter of 2016
Oct 07,2016: Patrick Foley joins the London office of marakon management consulting at Charles River Associates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CRA International, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CRA International, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
CRA International, Inc. - Key Information
CRA International, Inc. - Overview
CRA International, Inc. - Key Employees
CRA International, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CRA International, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
CRA International, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CRA International, Inc. - History
CRA International, Inc. - Company Statement
CRA International, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CRA International, Inc. - Business Description
CRA International, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
CRA International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CRA International, Inc. - Strengths
CRA International, Inc. - Weaknesses
CRA International, Inc. - Opportunities
CRA International, Inc. - Threats
CRA International, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CRA International, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
CRA International, Inc., Key Information
CRA International, Inc., Key Ratios
CRA International, Inc., Share Data
CRA International, Inc., Major Products and Services
CRA International, Inc., History
CRA International, Inc., Key Employees
CRA International, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CRA International, Inc., Key Operational Heads
CRA International, Inc., Other Locations
CRA International, Inc., Subsidiaries
CRA International, Inc., Key Competitors
CRA International, Inc., SWOT Analysis
CRA International, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
CRA International, Inc., Annual Ratios
CRA International, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
CRA International, Inc., Performance Chart
CRA International, Inc., Ratio Charts