Cutera Inc (Cutera) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and markets aesthetic devices. The company provides products that include enlighten, excel V, excel HR, truSculpt, and xeo. Its products are used in treatment of face and body medical aesthetics. Cutera’s enlighten device is used for the treatment of benign pigmented lesions and tattoo removals. The company offers truSculpt that delivers deep and uniform heating to all body areas with comfort and ease. It has its presence in Australia, Belgium, France, Japan, Switzerland and the US. Cutera is headquartered in Brisbane, California, the US.
Cutera Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 12,2017: Cutera Announces Engagement of Sandy Gardiner as Consultant CFO
Jun 05,2017: Cutera Names Darren W. Alch, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
May 01,2017: Cutera Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Performance
Apr 20,2017: Cutera Announces Preliminary Financial Results for First Quarter of 2017 and Planned Management Change
Feb 13,2017: Cutera Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Record Revenue and Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cutera Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cutera Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Cutera Inc - Key Information
Cutera Inc - Overview
Cutera Inc - Key Employees
Cutera Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Cutera Inc - Key Operational Heads
Cutera Inc - Major Products and Services
Cutera Inc - History
Cutera Inc - Company Statement
Cutera Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Cutera Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cutera Inc - Business Description
Cutera Inc - Corporate Strategy
Cutera Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cutera Inc - Strengths
Cutera Inc - Weaknesses
Cutera Inc - Opportunities
Cutera Inc - Threats
Cutera Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cutera Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cutera Inc, Key Information
Cutera Inc, Key Ratios
Cutera Inc, Share Data
Cutera Inc, Major Products and Services
Cutera Inc, History
Cutera Inc, Key Employees
Cutera Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cutera Inc, Key Operational Heads
Cutera Inc, Other Locations
Cutera Inc, Subsidiaries
Cutera Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Cutera Inc, Key Competitors
Cutera Inc, SWOT Analysis
Cutera Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cutera Inc, Annual Ratios
Cutera Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Cutera Inc, Performance Chart
Cutera Inc, Ratio Charts