Darling Ingredients Inc. (Darling Ingredients), formerly Darling International Inc is a waste products recycling solutions provider. The company provides a growth platform for the development and production of natural ingredients from edible and inedible bio-nutrients. Its products include renewable diesel, used cooking oil and vegetable oils. Darling Ingredients recycles and collects animal by-products as well as collects and processes used cooking oil from restaurants and other food service institutions. The company provides cooking oil collection, as well as trap cleaning services for contracted customers. It offers its services to pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, fuel, bio-energy and fertilizer industries. Darling Ingredients is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US.
Darling International Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2014: Darling International Inc. Announces Results For Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Darling International Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Darling International Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Darling International Inc. - Key Information
Darling International Inc. - Overview
Darling International Inc. - Key Employees
Darling International Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Darling International Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Darling International Inc. - Major Products and Services
Darling International Inc. - History
Darling International Inc. - Company Statement
Darling International Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Darling International Inc. - Business Description
Darling International Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Darling International Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Darling International Inc. - Strengths
Darling International Inc. - Weaknesses
Darling International Inc. - Opportunities
Darling International Inc. - Threats
Darling International Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Darling International Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Darling International Inc., Key Information
Darling International Inc., Key Ratios
Darling International Inc., Share Data
Darling International Inc., Major Products and Services
Darling International Inc., History
Darling International Inc., Key Employees
Darling International Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Darling International Inc., Key Operational Heads
Darling International Inc., Other Locations
Darling International Inc., Subsidiaries
Darling International Inc., Key Competitors
Darling International Inc., SWOT Analysis
Darling International Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Darling International Inc., Annual Ratios
Darling International Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Darling International Inc., Performance Chart
Darling International Inc., Ratio Charts