Day4 Energy Inc. (Day4) is a solar energy company with areas of focus in solar modules, solar projects, solar systems and solar equipment. It designs and manufactures photovoltaic (PV) modules based on the patented Day4 Electrode technology. The company utilizes Day4 electrode technology for manufacturing solar panels that offer high electrical conductivity and high power density performance. These panels can be utilized in a variety of both grid-connected and off-grid applications. Day4 offers solar and photovoltaic solutions to industrial, commercial, utility, and residential sectors. Day4 is headquartered at Greater Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.
The company through contracts and agreements to enhance its business opportunities. In 2011, the company signed contracts with Solar Modules Nederland BV and Ever Energy Co. Ltd to offer its products and services.
Day4 Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 28, 2012: Day4 Energy Files Application For Delisting
May 15, 2012: Day4 Energy Reports Revenue Of CAD6.5m In Q1 2012
Apr 16, 2012: Day4 Energy Receives Notice Of Delisting Review From Toronto Stock Exchange
Mar 30, 2012: Day4 Energy Reports Revenue Of CAD66.1m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Day4 Energy Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Day4 Energy Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Day4 Energy Inc. - Key Information
Day4 Energy Inc. - Overview
Day4 Energy Inc. - Key Employees
Day4 Energy Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Day4 Energy Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Day4 Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
Day4 Energy Inc. - History
Day4 Energy Inc. - Company Statement
Day4 Energy Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Day4 Energy Inc. - Business Description
Day4 Energy Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Day4 Energy Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Day4 Energy Inc. - Strengths
Day4 Energy Inc. - Weaknesses
Day4 Energy Inc. - Opportunities
Day4 Energy Inc. - Threats
Day4 Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Day4 Energy Inc., Key Information
Day4 Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Day4 Energy Inc., History
Day4 Energy Inc., Key Employees
Day4 Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Day4 Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Day4 Energy Inc., Other Locations
Day4 Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Day4 Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Day4 Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures