DeNA Co., Ltd. (2432) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DeNA Co., Ltd. (DeNA) is a global Internet company. The company develops and publishes mobile games. It develops and operates a wide array of mobile and online services including games, e-commerce, travel, communication, sports, healthcare, curation and entertainment. It offers a broad range of social game platforms and networking sites; social games for PC browsers; mobile games and applications; online shopping marketplaces, online travel services, and online insurance stores; payment collection services for e-commerce companies; and direct-to-consumer genetic testing services. Its major brands include Dena Shopping, Dena Travel, Mobage, Baystars, Dena Running, MERY and MyCode, among others. The company operates offices and game development studios in Singapore, Chile, Canada, China, Japan and the US. DeNA is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
DeNA Co., Ltd. - History 10
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 16
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Business Description 19
DeNA Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Strengths 20
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 21
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 22
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Threats 23
DeNA Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
DeNA Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
DeNA Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
DeNA Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
DeNA Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
DeNA Co., Ltd., History 10
DeNA Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 17
DeNA Co., Ltd., Joint Venture 18
DeNA Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 24
DeNA Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 25
DeNA Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 26
DeNA Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
DeNA Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Lisst Of Figures
List of Figures
DeNA Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
DeNA Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 30