Canadean's "Duro Bag Manufacturing Company: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Duro Bag Manufacturing Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Duro Bag Manufacturing Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Duro Bag Manufacturing Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Duro Bag Manufacturing Company (Duro) is paper bag manufacturer, based in the US. The company offers its products under two categories: standard products and specialty products. Its standard products include grocery bags, handle bags, merchandise bags, pharmacy bags, lawn and leaf bags, sacks and other specialty items. Its specialty product offerings include shopping bags in various sizes and styles, wide variety of papers, varnishes and laminations. Duro's products find application in industries such as foodservice, retail and pharmaceutical. The company operates 10 manufacturing facilities including three in Kentucky, two facilities in Texas, and one at each of the Illinois, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida and New Jersey across North America. Duro operates as a subsidiary of Hilex Poly Co. LLC and is headquartered in Florence, Kentucky, the US.