Edwards Group Limited (Edwards Group) is a vacuum products manufacturer. The company develops and manufactures vacuum products, abatement systems and related value-added services. Its products include vacuum fittings, small wet and dry pumps, EXT turbo pumps, measurement and control, vacuum valves, semiconductor pumps, industrial dry pumps and large oil sealed pumps. Edwards Group supplies integrated solutions to flat panel display, semiconductor, solar cells, LEDs, pharmaceutical, nanotechnology, chemical, industrial, glass coating, and food packaging. The company serves steel degassing, lithium-ion, chemical process industry and research and development industries. It has presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Americas. Edwards Group is headquartered in Crawley, West Sussex, the UK.
Edwards Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 29, 2014: Edwards Opens New Vacuum Service Centre in Xian, China
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Edwards Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Edwards Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Edwards Group Limited - Key Information
Edwards Group Limited - Overview
Edwards Group Limited - Key Employees
Edwards Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Edwards Group Limited - Key Operational Heads
Edwards Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Edwards Group Limited - History
Edwards Group Limited - Company Statement
Edwards Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Edwards Group Limited - Business Description
Edwards Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Edwards Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Edwards Group Limited - Strengths
Edwards Group Limited - Weaknesses
Edwards Group Limited - Opportunities
Edwards Group Limited - Threats
Edwards Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Edwards Group Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Edwards Group Limited, Key Information
Edwards Group Limited, Key Ratios
Edwards Group Limited, Share Data
Edwards Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Edwards Group Limited, History
Edwards Group Limited, Key Employees
Edwards Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Edwards Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
Edwards Group Limited, Other Locations
Edwards Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Edwards Group Limited, Key Competitors
Edwards Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
Edwards Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Edwards Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Edwards Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Edwards Group Limited, Performance Chart
Edwards Group Limited, Ratio Charts