Eitzen Chemical ASA (Eitzen) is a marine chemical and related products transportation company. The company transports cargoes such as organic chemicals, non-organic chemicals, clean and dirty petroleum products, vegetable oils and lube oils. Eitzen also transports miscellaneous cargoes such as molasses, lube oils and refined petroleum products. The company transports gasoline and jet fuel with chemical tanker vessels. Its customers include major industrial chemical companies, oil companies, and mining companies. The company operates through its offices in Denmark, Spain, the US and Singapore. Eitzen is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Eitzen Chemical ASA Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2015: Eitzen Chemical: Entered Into New Credit Facility
Nov 13, 2013: Eitzen Chemical: 3rd quarter 2013 Results
Nov 07, 2013: Eitzen Chemical: Appointment Of New CEO
Oct 24, 2013: Eitzen Chemical Search For A New CEO And Explore Possibilities Of Strengthening The Equity
Aug 23, 2013: Eitzen Chemical: Q2 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eitzen Chemical ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eitzen Chemical ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Key Information
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Overview
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Key Employees
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Key Employee Biographies
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Key Operational Heads
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Major Products and Services
Eitzen Chemical ASA - History
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Company Statement
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Business Description
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Corporate Strategy
Eitzen Chemical ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Strengths
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Weaknesses
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Opportunities
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Threats
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Eitzen Chemical ASA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Information
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Ratios
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Share Data
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Major Products and Services
Eitzen Chemical ASA, History
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Employees
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Operational Heads
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Other Locations
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Subsidiaries
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Key Competitors
Eitzen Chemical ASA, SWOT Analysis
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Annual Ratios
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Performance Chart
Eitzen Chemical ASA, Ratio Charts