Energex Limited (Energex) is an electricity supplier. The company converts electricity from the transmission network into high and low voltages and delivers it to businesses and homes of more than three million people in South East Queensland. It also builds and maintains the electricity network and delivers electricity to the South East Queensland community. Energex serves residential, industrial and commercial customers. The company’s distribution network covers 25,000 square km ranging from Gympie in the north, Gatton in the west and Coolangatta on the New South Wales border. It also comprises over 54,000 km of overhead and underground electricity lines. Energex includes more than 653,741 power poles, 46,792 transformers, 41 bulk supply substations, 235 zone substations and more than 340,000 street lights. Energex also owns approximately 330,000 street lights and approximately 46,000 transformers to support its network. The company also operates through its subsidiaries such as Queensland Energy Services Team Pty Ltd., Queensland Energy Services Team Pty Ltd, Energy Impact Pty Ltd and Metering Dynamics Business Support Pty Ltd. Energex is headquartered in Newstead, Queensland, Australia.
Energex Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 10, 2014: Energex: Work starts on new Sunshine Coast substation
May 14, 2014: Energex: Power to Brisbane Valley
Mar 06, 2014: Queensland Government announces changes to solar PV program
Feb 28, 2014: Energex announces 15,000 benefit from $11m-plus underground power upgrade
Dec 12, 2012: Energex Completes Upgrade To Electricity Network Between Nambour And Yandina In Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energex Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Energex Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Energex Limited - Key Information
Energex Limited - Overview
Energex Limited - Key Employees
Energex Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Energex Limited - Key Operational Heads
Energex Limited - Major Products and Services
Energex Limited - History
Energex Limited - Company Statement
Energex Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Energex Limited - Business Description
Energex Limited - Corporate Strategy
Energex Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energex Limited - Strengths
Energex Limited - Weaknesses
Energex Limited - Opportunities
Energex Limited - Threats
Energex Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Energex Limited, Key Information
Energex Limited, Major Products and Services
Energex Limited, History
Energex Limited, Key Employees
Energex Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Energex Limited, Key Operational Heads
Energex Limited, Other Locations
Energex Limited, Subsidiaries
Energex Limited, Key Competitors
Energex Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures