Energy Northwest (EN) is an electric utility company. The company produces electric power and delivers it to Northwest public power utilities. It develops new power generation facilities, and provides maintenance and operations services for generating facilities owned by other utilities. EN’s energy projects include Columbia Generating Station, Nine Canyon Wind Project, Packwood Lake Hydroelectric Project, White Bluffs Solar Station, and Small Modular Reactors. The company owns and operates four electricity generating facilities such as Packwood Lake Hydroelectric Project, White Bluffs Solar Station, Nine Canyon Wind Project and Columbia Generating Station (nuclear energy facility). EN is headquartered in Richland, Washington, the US.
Energy Northwest Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2014: Energy Northwest's Columbia generating station returns to full capacity after maintenance
Nov 14, 2014: Energy Northwest nuclear plant sets new record for consecutive days of producing power
Oct 30, 2014: Clean Water Groups Challenge Pollution Permit For Nuclear Reactor
Sep 18, 2014: NR 14-24 EN BPA Demand Response pilot
Aug 28, 2014: Energy Northwest to receive $23.6m from DOE
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Northwest provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Energy Northwest and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Energy Northwest - Key Information
Energy Northwest - Overview
Energy Northwest - Key Employees
Energy Northwest - Key Employee Biographies
Energy Northwest - Key Operational Heads
Energy Northwest - Major Products and Services
Energy Northwest - History
Energy Northwest - Company Statement
Energy Northwest - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Energy Northwest - Business Description
Energy Northwest - Corporate Strategy
Energy Northwest - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energy Northwest - Strengths
Energy Northwest - Weaknesses
Energy Northwest - Opportunities
Energy Northwest - Threats
Energy Northwest - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Energy Northwest, Key Information
Energy Northwest, Major Products and Services
Energy Northwest, History
Energy Northwest, Key Employees
Energy Northwest, Key Employee Biographies
Energy Northwest, Key Operational Heads
Energy Northwest, Other Locations
Energy Northwest, Subsidiaries
Energy Northwest, Key Competitors
Energy Northwest, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures