EniPower S.p.A. (EniPower) is a power generation company. The company manufactures and markets photovoltaic systems. Its products include cells, multicrystalline cells, and modules such as form EN 20, form EN 21, form EN 25, form MT 16, and module PN 16. EniPower’s products find applications in lighting, telecommunications, pumping, desalination and water purification, cathodic protection for pipes and pipelines, and BIPV (building integrated photovoltaics in building structures). The company has operations in Toast, Ferrar, Ferrar Erbognone, Leghorn, Mantova, Ravenna, Neptune, and Bolgiano. It operates as a subsidiary of Eni S.p.A. EniPower is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
EniPower S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 15, 2014: Eni is a partner of the "Africa Big Change Big Chance" exhibition
Apr 03, 2012: GE To Provide LM6000-PF Sprint Aeroderivative Gas Turbine To Enipower
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EniPower S.p.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of EniPower S.p.A. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
EniPower S.p.A. - Key Information
EniPower S.p.A. - Overview
EniPower S.p.A. - Key Employees
EniPower S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
EniPower S.p.A. - Key Operational Heads
EniPower S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
EniPower S.p.A. - History
EniPower S.p.A. - Company Statement
EniPower S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
EniPower S.p.A. - Business Description
EniPower S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
EniPower S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EniPower S.p.A. - Strengths
EniPower S.p.A. - Weaknesses
EniPower S.p.A. - Opportunities
EniPower S.p.A. - Threats
EniPower S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
EniPower S.p.A., Key Information
EniPower S.p.A., Major Products and Services
EniPower S.p.A., History
EniPower S.p.A., Key Employees
EniPower S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
EniPower S.p.A., Key Operational Heads
EniPower S.p.A., Other Locations
EniPower S.p.A., Subsidiaries
EniPower S.p.A., Key Competitors
EniPower S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures