EPCOS AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EPCOS AG (EPCOS) develops, manufactures and markets electronic components and systems. The company‘s product portfolio includes wireless chargers, inductors, RF/ SAW components and modules, capacitors, ferrites and accessories, protection devices, sensors and sensor systems, EMC components, and ceramic components. Its capacitor products comprise AC film capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, capacitors for power factor, EMI suppression capacitors, capacitors for power electronics, and others. The company caters its products to information and communication, automotive, industrial and consumer sectors. EPCOS has manufacturing facilities in Brazil, the US, the Czech Republic and India. It operates as a subsidiary of TDK Corporation. EPCOS is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
EPCOS AG - Key Facts 5
EPCOS AG - Major Products and Services 6
EPCOS AG - History 7
EPCOS AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
EPCOS AG - Business Description 10
EPCOS AG - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
EPCOS AG - Strengths 11
EPCOS AG - Weaknesses 12
EPCOS AG - Opportunities 13
EPCOS AG - Threats 14
EPCOS AG - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 – Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List of Tables
EPCOS AG, Key Facts 5
EPCOS AG, Major Products and Services 6
EPCOS AG, History 7
EPCOS AG, Key Competitors 15