EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. (EPL) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and natural gas. Its current operations are concentrated in the US, Gulf of Mexico shelf & Gulf Coast. EPL has working interests in 37 producing fields located in the Gulf of Mexico shelf region, which include one East Bay producing field on the southern flank of the Mississippi River delta; 3 producing fields in the South Timbalier area; 2 producing fields in West Delta complex; one producing field in Ship Shoal 208 complex; one producing field in South Pass 78 complex; 2 producing fields in Main Pass complex; one producing field in South Marsh Island 239 complex; and 26 other producing fields offshore Louisiana. The company was formerly known as, Energy Partners Ltd. EPL is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2014: Energy XXI Completes Acquisition of EPL Oil & Gas, Provides Operations Update on Combined Properties
May 08, 2014: EPL Announces Results for the First Quarter of 2014
Mar 21, 2014: EPL High Bidder on 21 Leases (92,030 Acres) in Central GOM Lease Sale
Feb 27, 2014: EPL Announces Year-End Results for 2013
Feb 05, 2014: EPL to Present at Credit Suisse 19th Annual Energy Summit
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Key Information
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Overview
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Key Employees
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Major Products and Services
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - History
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Company Statement
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Business Description
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Strengths
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Weaknesses
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Opportunities
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Threats
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Information
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Ratios
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Share Data
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Major Products and Services
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., History
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Employees
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Operational Heads
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Other Locations
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Subsidiaries
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Competitors
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., SWOT Analysis
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Annual Ratios
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Performance Chart
EPL Oil & Gas, Inc., Ratio Charts