Eugene Water & Electric Board (EWEB) is a utility service provider. The company offers utility services through the systems such as electric system and water system. It owns and operates hydro electric and fossil fuel power plants for the generation of electricity. EWEB also provides services such as rebate programs for outdoor watering timers, repair services and consulting services. The company’s projects include Carmen smith and trailbridge hydroelectric project, International paper cogeneration plant, Leaburg-walterville hydroelectric project, stone creek hydroelectric project, Smith creek hydroelectric project and Foote creek I wind project. EWEB is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, the US.
Eugene Water & Electric Board Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2014: Commissioners to hold 2015 budget, rates hearings
Oct 06, 2014: EWEB commissioners will hold 2015 budget hearings, discuss riverfront development
Oct 25, 2012: Advanced Energy Solutions Installs Solar PV System At GloryBee Foods In North Seneca, Oregon
Apr 21, 2012: Early Childhood Cares Secures EWEB Grant For Solar PV Project
Mar 19, 2012: EWEB To Hold Second Public Hearing On Proposed Electric And Water Rate Increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eugene Water & Electric Board provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Eugene Water & Electric Board and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Key Information
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Overview
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Key Employees
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Key Employee Biographies
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Key Operational Heads
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Major Products and Services
Eugene Water & Electric Board - History
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Company Statement
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Business Description
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Corporate Strategy
Eugene Water & Electric Board - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Strengths
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Weaknesses
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Opportunities
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Threats
Eugene Water & Electric Board - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Key Information
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Major Products and Services
Eugene Water & Electric Board, History
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Key Employees
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Key Employee Biographies
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Key Operational Heads
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Other Locations
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Subsidiaries
Eugene Water & Electric Board, Key Competitors
Eugene Water & Electric Board, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures