Service, networks and solutions known to provide seamless reliability and coverage indoors are termed as in-building wireless systems. These systems are known to facilitate mobile environment through a reliable communication infrastructure. The in-building wireless equipment play a vital role in delivering flexible communication, uninterrupted connectivity and highly improved mobility. Continuous development in communication technology and greater need to boost network capabilities have increased the adoption of in-building solutions. Additionally, concerns over growing congestions, and stringent government policies have resulted in increased demand for such solutions.
Several drivers, restraining factors and opportunities would be responsible for shaping the future of the market in years to come. The key factors driving the growth of the market include exponential increase in data traffic, and increased adoption of mobile devices. However, certain concerns such as government policies, and privacy issues have restricted the market growth. Moreover, growing adoption of micro base station and LTE as a service would provide numerous growth opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented based on components, end-user, building size, business model and geography. The different components assessed in the market research report include distributed antenna system, antennas, repeaters, small cells, cabling, and others. The list of end-users assessed in the report consist of retail, hospitals, hospitality, government, and others. Business models evaluated during the study are host, carrier, and enterprise. On the basis of building size, the market is segmented into small buildings & medium, and large buildings. Countries such as the United Kingdom, France and Germany are experiencing increasing demand for in-building wireless solutions.Prominent market players in the market are acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant product upgradation, joint ventures, and collaborations. A few prominent players in the market include AT&T Inc., Anixter Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, and CommScope among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an extensive analysis of the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 20152020
- SWOT analysis of major brands highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies
- Regionwise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure
EUROPE IN-BUILDING WIRELESS MARKET KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Europe In-Building Wireless Market By Components
- Distributed Antenna System
- Small Cells
Europe In-Building Wireless Market By Enduser
Europe In-Building Wireless Market By Building Size
- Large Buildings
- Small & Medium Buildings
Europe In-Building Wireless Market By Business Model
Europe In-Building Wireless Market Country
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Anixter Inc.
- CommScope Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- TE Connectivity Ltd
- Smiths Group PLC