Fermiscan Holdings Limited (Fermiscan) formerly Olympus Resources Limited is a medical device company. It undertakes the development of products and technology for use in the detection and treatment of breast cancer. The company operates through two businesses, namely, Fermiscan Test business and Sydney Breast Clinic business. The company's flagship product Fermiscan Breast Cancer Test is a non-invasive and simple breast cancer screening for women of all ages. Its Sydney Breast Clinic provides diagnostic services for women with symptoms of breast disease. Fermiscan is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The company seeks to commercialize its Fermiscan Breast Cancer Test across Europe, the US and other emerging markets. It also intend to expand the size offerings and indications for its Breast Cancer Test; providing research and clinical data to support the use of the test in other diagnostic applications with an aim of providing low cost diagnostics for a range of diseases. The business strategy of Fermiscan envisages building its position in the marketplace through internal development, partnerships, strategic alliances and acquisition of complementary businesses and technologies.
Fermiscan Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 23, 2012: Fermiscan Appoints Dick Wright As Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fermiscan Holdings Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fermiscan Holdings Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Information
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Overview
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Employees
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Operational Heads
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - History
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Company Statement
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Business Description
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Strengths
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Opportunities
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Threats
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Fermiscan Holdings Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Information
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Ratios
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Share Data
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, History
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Operational Heads
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Other Locations
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Performance Chart
Fermiscan Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts