Fission Energy Corp. (Fission) is a Canada-based mineral exploration company. The company principally engages in acquiring, exploring, and developing uranium resource properties primarily in Canada. Fission has a wholly owned subsidiary named as Minera Peruran S.A. Fission is an exploration stage company. Fission is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The company holds the rights to 9 mineral concession blocks encompassing 51 square kilometers and two surface rights. The company operates in Peru through its Macusani property. Fission holds a 100% interest in the North Shore property and 100% interest in the Fort McLeod property, which is located in Southwestern Alberta. The company is headquartered in Kelowna, Canada.
Fission Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2014: Makena Resources: Next Phase of Operations on Patterson Uranium Property, Athabasca Basin to Commence Shortly
Jun 13, 2014: Makena Commences Operations on Patterson Uranium Property in the Athabasca Basin
Dec 06, 2012: Fission Energy Increases NI 43-101 Resource At J Zone On Waterbury Lake Project In Canada
Dec 05, 2012: Fission Energy Announces Assay Results From Drill Program At PLS Property In Saskatchewan
Nov 15, 2012: Fission Energy Intersects Additional Mineralization On Patterson Lake South Project In Saskatchewan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fission Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fission Energy Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fission Energy Corp. - Key Information
Fission Energy Corp. - Overview
Fission Energy Corp. - Key Employees
Fission Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Fission Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Fission Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
Fission Energy Corp. - History
Fission Energy Corp. - Company Statement
Fission Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Fission Energy Corp. - Business Description
Fission Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Fission Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fission Energy Corp. - Strengths
Fission Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
Fission Energy Corp. - Opportunities
Fission Energy Corp. - Threats
Fission Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Fission Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Fission Energy Corp., Key Information
Fission Energy Corp., Key Ratios
Fission Energy Corp., Share Data
Fission Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
Fission Energy Corp., History
Fission Energy Corp., Key Employees
Fission Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Fission Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
Fission Energy Corp., Other Locations
Fission Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
Fission Energy Corp., Key Competitors
Fission Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
Fission Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Fission Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
Fission Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Fission Energy Corp., Performance Chart
Fission Energy Corp., Ratio Charts